[at-l] Earthworm!!!

It is with a bent knee that I kneel before you, Linda "Earthworm" Patton,
to ask for your hand in marriage. With the AT-L, and AT-L Digesters, as
my witness, I promise to make you one of the happiest 10 women in
America, with re-evaluation done every quarter, on the first of the month
nearest the actual date of our vows. Your average happiness should fall
no lower than that of the average of woman number 8 and woman number 3.
If, in fact, your level of happiness decreases to a point that it falls
below the above mentioned happiness, measures will be taken to insure
your happiness level is sufficient, or all other vows become non-binding.
(This excludes any 'happiness' figures brought forth by Madonna). It is
with great anticipation that I wait for your response. If I do not hear
an affirmative from you by 8 a.m. EDT on 5/4/99, then I will assume, with
a heavy heart, that the answer is 'no'. I am certain that, in that case,
we can still remain friends. (Mike Henderson, will you be my second-best
man?)

Waiting with a quiver and no arrows...
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy