Re: [at-l] Plans for Trail Days

Nadine9799@aol.com writes:

<< I didn't notice any other traffic on this thread, are Chase and I the only
 ones going? >>

So far, to the best of my knowledge (and if you really aren't coming, please
say so ;)) this is the list from the list, so to speak (in absolutely no
particular order):

Leapfrog, Give Me Chocolate, Magaroni, Bristlecone, Twilight, Eagle AK,
Stitches (formerly known as Mara) KC, Gutsy, Felix, Mike, Datto, Tom
McGinnis, Chase, Woodelf, Solar Bear, Baltimore Jack, Quercus, Paddler,
Pittsburgh and Kinnickinic.  Oh yea, and me . . .   (and about a million
current thru hikers).  If I've missed anyone, hold up your hand ;)

I would think that sometime before the event we should pick a time and place
for a group picture.  Last year a lot of listers that were there never found
out about it.  If we plan ahead, we can avoid that.  So now the only question
is, who is participating in the Talent show?? <g>.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00