[at-l] Starting Date

So, my starting date is a mere six weeks away.  It's killin' me reading
everyone's journals while I still have all this time left!  I've started my
daily walks -- I'm fortunate enough to live near a system of natural surface
paths in the suburban woods here in Reston, VA.  I'm wearing tennies in the
hopes that my ankles will be gradually strengthened.  On Saturday, I'll add
a pack.

I'll be starting June 15, but I'm not sure where yet.  Anywhere between
Waynesboro and VA Rt. 7 is possible.  I poked through some of the journals
on Trailplace and some of the folks I was reading were still below SNP at
that point.

To get to the point of this post:  If you wanted to go with the flow of
thruhikers from VA to ME, where would you start on June 15?

If only I could spare six months this year, but I just can't.  Sigh.

-Nicole