Re: [at-l] Post Trail...

    Now what am I doing different now?  Leaving Rhody.  Time for a
change.....  So    I am again packing up a U-Haul and moving to Ft.
Collins, CO  on August 1st (it is a day I am partial to now..).  A buddy
of mine I have known since first grade will be going for the road trip.
     Will be attending CSU, living on student loans, and will be eating a
diet consisting  of Ramen, mac' cheese, and other types of pasta.  Be like
hiking, except there will be beer in a fridge and I will shower more than
once a week! :D  Will be getting a completely useful degree in history..
;),....maybe I'll be a very educated cashier  employed at 7-11. Could be
fun......
Could tell the story behind big gulps..

Magaroni...venting a little bit....

        *****HEY PAUL! Forgive my not responding to your email a month
        ago, but my guess is that you understand.....
        In any event, to get to Colorado, see if you can route you a
        route through INDY and stay for a bit! It's probably a few ugly
        hours out of your way (like I80 all the way across), but know
        it'd be great to get together.
        Sloetoe'79, currently listening to Eyes..., 8/13/75, Great
        American Music Hall.