[at-l] N-S, Trail Daze

        Thanks.
        Originally the N-S was because of...well a girl really.  I had a
whirlwind romance in Florida and I live up north (Providence).  I was just
going to walk down there and be with her.  Since then the girl has gone, but
I see no reason to change.  I've bumped into lots of thru-hikers going the
other way, so I have to default to the less people reason.  Plus it's more
convenient for me to start up here.  And if I'd like to finish close to
November, I'd much rather be in the south then up near Mt. Washington!
        As far as Trail Daze goes, never heard of it!  All of the non-US
places I listed backpacking happened in the last two years, so I've been
gone for a while and this is my first foray into the AT community.  Hell I
just found out what yellow-blazing was last week!
        But I have to go to work now...hee hee.

~~~~
wicked...

"...and that's how dad kicked his opium habit."