Re: [at-l] Trail Daze?

Hey - I'm supposed to be the official asker of showing of hands . . . <g>

But - yep, my hand is up.  Seems like this years T Daze will be especially
fantastic. So far all of the listers that are thru hiking ( that I've met)
are planning on attending, which will make it even greater.  Earl Shaffer
will be there.  Add in a mini going away party for Magaroni, and wow! it's
going to be one wonderful event. I hope we see as many listers as we saw at
the Gathering - that would be quite a feat!  Damascus has their schedule of
events up already - check out their website at http://www.damascus.org.  Also
- if any of you want to send messages to any thru hikers, you can address
your email to AThiker@damascus.org, and use Pass to AT Thruhiker "name" in
the subject.  It's been working very well so far.

See you all there . . .

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00