Re: [at-l] Allegheny Trail Guide arrived

Gary,

	The official address to order a guide is:

WVSTA
c/o Vicky Shears		vshear@westco.net
463 Cobun Avenue
Morgantown, WV 26501

Make check payable to WVSTA       ...West Virginia Trails Association

$8. For Guide
$4. Allegheny Trail Patch

Seems to be a pretty good guide book, I wish I had ordered patches too.
Membership in WVSTA is $8 individual plus one time fee of $5.

http://rtonline1.roanoke.com/outdoors/hikingpages/allegheny.html
note address change from web site use one above instead.

There is another Allegheny web site that contains the update to the
guide book
http://www.wvonline.com/wvsta/

http://www.pitt.edu/~steckel/cheat/canyon/feb98/walk.html

chase