Re: [at-l] seven years ago today...

At 9:11 PM -0400 4/25/99, Michael Henderson wrote:
>to keep the current thread going...

one year ago today i was sitting on top of beauty spot, boots off and
enjoying the sunshine and a leisurely 45 minute lunch of cheese,saltines
and a chocolate brownie. later that afternoon found me on top of unaka
mountain in a magical evergreen forest where any minute i expected to see
hansel and gretel or red riding hood come skipping along. that evening i
wrote in my journal "all in all, a good day was had by aprilmoon." and so
it was.