[at-l] Thanks

   Well, thank you guys for your suggestions.  I've been sitting around all
day with cold wet rags on my shoudlers and I have purchased almost every aloe
product on the market.  The bad news is that now I have these lovely little
bubbles under my skin ::sigh::.  Regardless, I will continue the treatments
and one day this will all be but a memory.  Thanks again guys :)  Everyone
pray that this is gone by prom this Saturday ::sigh::

~Spatula