Re: [at-l] scrubs get scrubbed

Found at Sports Authority for about $25? - 100% polyester tan zip-off
(you can unzip the leg portion and have shorts).  Made by Columbia?
Noisy?  Hot?  I wore tights and didn't get to Maine so am only this
much help.

Counting days is good.  I remember counting days.  Hits a point where
the last several slip through the hole in the hourglass and suddenly
you're really there.  A kid in GA asked me "Are you a thruhiker?" --
and all of a sudden I WAS!

-- Just Playin' Jane '98 GA-MA

http://www.backcountry.net  *