Re: [at-l] Hospital Scrubs and Hiking

Removing stitches is not a big deal. If she doesn't do it before she gets
to Maine, they will probably fall out on their own. Think about it,
stitches are essentially nylon or silk piercings.

I think it is a hoot that they questioned the weight of the suture removal
kit. I'd love to know how much it cost. All they need is a pair of tweezers
(have you ever seen a single tweezer?) and a sharp scissor or nail clipper
to cut the suture near the knot and away from the skin. A dash of Polar
Pure and everything is clean and ready to go.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA