[at-l] AMC

Hey Gang,

Last night I attended a Delware Valley Chapter of the Appalachian
Mountain Club (Lehigh Valley Group) meeting last night.  Nice people,
good program and they have a short section of the AT to maintain.  Hope
to be able to get some trail maintenance done and find some hiking
parners.

Tomorrow I head for Maryland for thrree days of hiking on the AT.  Trail
report follows on Monday.

Grey Owl
GA -> ME
98 to ??