[at-l] how long should that zipper be?...

I know we've been there before, but refresh me: parka or anorak and why.
(We're talking rain/wind gear, rather than fleece.) I've been happy with
some anoraks before. The models I'm looking at come in men's sizes only,
so whatever I order will be plenty large (hence no wriggling if I get
the anorak). And the ounce weenie in me notes that the anorak would be a
bit lighter because of the shorter zip. What do you say? (Remember the
why part, please.)

Gotta get out of here. A major storm is percolating in Kansas.
Give Me Chocolate