Re: [at-l] trip in SNP and plans for a summer hike on TTT

Sorry 'bout that folks.  Messing my replies up! :O  Tis what I get for
burning the midnight oil..

My creaky brain does not work that well to begin with..never mind at 2
am! :)

So here is the correct post:

>getting a
>bit nervious.  Is a month long enough to complete such a hike or

A month should be more than adequate. I do not know what the terrain is
like, but if you do the 250 mile trail in 10 mile a day blocks, you can
do it in 25 days.. But you can probably do it in even less..

I suspect that the trail is not as rugged as say nothern Vermont. I only
say that becausemsot people can complete Vermont's 270 mile Long Trail in
approx. 21 or 22 days.
And the mountains of nothern Vermont are very ruggeed!

So enjoy the trail. Should be fun....