RE: [at-l] Tent

Sianna

I just bought and carried a North face Slickrock (2-person, but only a
little over four pounds) on a five day section. I think it is perfect for a
one person tent. There is no vestibule to speak of, but plenty of room for
one person inside. Kind of tight for two though. Unless you are looking for
a four season or alpine tent, this one will do for most people.

Lee I Joe