Re: [at-l] Tent

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 Sianna99@aol.com wrote:

>      Hey, just thought I'd get yall's opinion before I make the final
> purchase.  I'm looking for a one person tent, two in a major pinch, with a
> vestibule big enough to store my gear in, not outrageously overpriced, and
> stands up in the rain...I guess that's pretty much what we are all looking
> for huh?  The one I'm really leaning towards right now is The North Face
> Canyonlands, and I was wondering if anyone had tried one by some wierd
> coincidence.  If so, complaints, or positive comments, I'm open to
> suggestions too :) Thanks...love ya'll

Not familiar with the Canyonlands, however...

I was going to recommend the REI NiteLite which I've used for several
years. And I was going to get you a link to it on their site, but noticed
they decided to upgrade it and add about a pound to the weight...tsk tsk.

The SoloLite looks promising at under 4 lbs. Here's a link...

http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=8000&prrfnbr=442580

-UncleMilt