[at-l] Tent

     Hey, just thought I'd get yall's opinion before I make the final
purchase.  I'm looking for a one person tent, two in a major pinch, with a
vestibule big enough to store my gear in, not outrageously overpriced, and
stands up in the rain...I guess that's pretty much what we are all looking
for huh?  The one I'm really leaning towards right now is The North Face
Canyonlands, and I was wondering if anyone had tried one by some wierd
coincidence.  If so, complaints, or positive comments, I'm open to
suggestions too :) Thanks...love ya'll

~Spatula