Re: [at-l] Hello All

     Why is it that I always associate lurkers with Rowan & Martin's
     Laugh-In? You know, the part where they (Rowan & Martin) stand before
     a paisley/polka-dot wall and .....

Subject: [at-l] Hello All
Author:  "Delisle; Denise" <v2ddelis@chmc.org> at ima
Date:    4/19/99 9:05 AM

Hi everyone, I've been a lurker, er...observer of this list for months.
I've been having computer problems lately and inadvertantly dumped the
instructions on how to post to this list, so I hope this gets through.  I
find this list highly entertaining and sometimes even informative.

I will be visiting my sister in Atlanta the first week in May and would like
to know about any "must see" sites in the area.  Also, can someone please
give me driving instructions from Atlanta to Neels Gap and any recommended
AT day hikes within decent driving distance.

Thanks,

Denise
Seattle, WA