[at-l] Thru hikers and stuff

Well - what a fun filled weekend <g>.  I will avoid repeating details that
will no doubt be repeated in KC's journal, such as the trip to the "Pizza Hut
from Hell".  Then a pleasant night spent watching half naked hiker hunks in
the hot tub, having a few cold ones ;) (It's a tough job, but someone's got
to do it). Up early the next day to deliver them back to the Trail - Eagle,
Falcon and Foodbag hit the Trail, Hound Dog was hanging out waiting for
family to visit.  While dropping them off - presto! I ran into Baltimore Jack
at Uncle Johnnys.  Happy, healthy and in very good spirits, doing excellent
miles a day.  Around noon or so Quercus arrived.  We decided to have dinner
at my house (KC, Amazon & Quercus) to avoid any possible jail time by dining
again at a local establishment.  They didn't complain about the dogs, the two
year old (Quercus even let her pick M&M's out of  his GORP), the aunt, the
mess or the confusing fact that Toney was there, grilling steaks for them. (I
think they all thought he was my brother or something before they found out
he's the soon to be ex <g>)  A pleasant night with great company.  KC had the
good sense to buy beer the day before, because they don't sell beer on
Sundays, and I myself forgot that :)  I took KC and Amazon back to their
hotel, and when I got home, I started smacking myself, I forgot to take pics!
 Here I've gone thru two rolls of film in three days, and I forgot last
night. (Of course, I may have gone overboard on the amount of pics I took at
the hot tub <vbg>) I did get a picture of Baltimore Jack.  I will post a few
when I get them back from development.

Does anyone still have a copy of the list of listers thru hiking this year?
As far as I can tell, the ones still to arrive are Paddler, Bristlecone,
Mara, Kinnicinick and Ken.  Eagle, KC and Quercus are accounted for.  Am I
forgetting anyone? I thought there were more...

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00