Re: [at-l] Dinner at Hot Springs

Sure wish I could, but my daughter is getting married on 5/1 and obviously
will be quite busy the evening before that.  Seems everything happens at
once. I have about a million things that have decided to pick the last
weekend in May.  I will just barey be seen at Trail Days, but will be there
for a while.

 The Highlander

----------
> From: Linda Patton <lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu>
> To: AT-L <at-l@backcountry.net>
> Cc: lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu
> Subject: [at-l] Dinner in Hot Springs?
> Date: Sunday, April 18, 1999 4:29 PM
>
> Hey you folks...particularly Redhead and Highlander who live not too far
> from there, I know...but anyone else in the vicinity, too:
>
> I'm going to go do some A.T. backpacking the week of April 25th, ending
> at Allen Gap, N.E. of Hot Springs, on Fri. 4/30.  My son and grandson
> are picking me up there about 5:30pm and we're going into Hot Springs
> for dinner...probably at the Smoky Mountain Diner, but I'm up for the
> Bridge Street Cafe if people want to $pend that much.  The question is:
> anybody want to meet up with us and have dinner?  (We're talking Dutch
> Treat here, people...librarians are poor folk.)  It would be fun to
> meet/see some of the Listers!  Whaddya say?  Party time!  --  Earthworm
>

> Linda L. Patton, Reference Librarian, Strozier Library, Florida State
Univ.
*