[at-l] AT Mileage Book 2.0

I came across this web site, today. If anyone wants to check it out, here is a
hot link to the site:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/nomadsftwr/apptrail.htm">AT Mileage Book 2.0
</A> .
Here is the URL:  http://members.aol.com/nomadsftwr/apptrail.htm
I haven't downloaded it. So if anyone does let me know if it is any good.

Wildbill

AT Mileage Book 2.0
This is a program for Appalachian Trail long distance backpackers, similar to
the Appalachian Trail Conferences' Data Book. Over 1,000 points listed.
Extract information about shelters, campsites, water, post offices, etc. Print
out a list prepared (north-south or south-north) from your own personal hiking
plans. Full setup and installation with this download.