[at-l] Southbound/Ferry Svr

My southbound hike is now at 31 days and counting. A long list of things
yet to be done around the farm and a longer list of things to complete
about the hike. May 15th, which had appeared to be a long ways off is now
approaching with the speed of a freight train.

For those interested, I spoke with Steve at Rivers and Trails today and the
ferry service at Caratunk, ME across the Kennebec River will be open from
9:00 to 11:00 AM, 7 days a week, commencing 5/28.

Jim

jimhipp@worldnet.att.net
down a country lane in AL