Re: [at-l] Leaving Dates?

At 05:18 PM 4/12/99 -0500, AT-L Guest Post wrote:
>Sorry about the last message I pressed the wrong button anyways is anyone
out there leaving from Springer on the 18 of April?

Trivia: The 18th of April is the anniversary of a famous event in American
history. What was it?

I've been meaning to ask a question (trail related) anyway and the
reference to the 18th of April prodded me. Trail related question: I've
been seeing ads lately for stainless steel security webs for packs. Is pack
theft a serious problem on the AT?

Saunterer