[at-l] Here it is...

Well, it's been nearly 10 days and I've only posted one note to the list.
Wow! Here is a quick update on tings and otherwise:

1. Yes, my best buddy Scooter died about 10 days ago. Now it's me and
Lizzie.

2. My new boss is on the Letterman show tonight. Set your VCRs (This
means you BS Allen  :)

3. Spring has kicked in big-time in southern Indiana. 'Tis good for
bidness.

4. One week from today, Stoat will be an official employee of Ace of
Spades Landscaping (I, too, am an official employee of Ace of Spades)

5. Mushrooms are up.

6. I have an antique Armoire for sale.

7. I have never seen a week divided into thirds  :)

8. Some people call me.... Tim.  I call Spatula....Steve.

I must go now. Perhaps a word of the day tomorrow? Don't forget to pet
your pet.
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98