Re: [at-l] Trail Daze....

  Hi everyone!
  This year will also see the second annual 'Trail Days North' at Katahdin
Stream Campground in Baxter State Park. Since the opening weekend at Katahdin
coincides with the traditional Trail Days dates, I decided to hold a 'Trail
Days North' <g> Last year's festivities started promptly at 8pm with my
daughter Katie winning the talent show by toasting marshmallows. The
festivities ended about a half hour later with the fashion show, won by my
daughter Katie, who paraded in her pink footie pjs and Tevas right before her
bed time! Total attendance was 8, not counting the rabbits. :O)
  This spring we just might add more events, suggestions are welcome!
TJ