[at-l] re:TNF

Anyone,

The North Face has experienced a reduction of market share over the past
couple of years and many feel it is due to the heavy competition that has
entered the outdoor gear market.  Some agree that this has caused a decrease
in product and value.  BUT I personally see The North Face has made
significant changes and improvements for the 99 season.  The Peregrine and
Slickrock are both excellent tents with unique designs.  Has anyone taken a
look at the new Cats Meow 3D?  It's an awesome bag with some unique additions
to it. (watch pocket and a flap at the head which becomes a small pillow case
for our fleece items)  At the same time The North Face actually lowered the
price point on the bag. (due to Sierra Designs grab of market in bags.)

TNF has smelled the coffee and have made significant changes.  They are back
for the attack!

Buck