Re: [at-l] Bristlecone is in the Smokies

Debbie_Smith@Millipore.com wrote:

> Have a great weekend everyone, and get out there and hike!  Luckily for me
> those are my plans for the weekend :-)
>
> Twilight
> GA>ME '98

AARRRGGGHH, I REALLY wish that could be my plan also, it was supposed to
be... but, got last minute instructions from work that I'm going to
Puerto Rico on Thursday to help install & setup and be available during
training... i'll be there for 3 1/3 weeks!!  I don't know weather to
laugh or cry?!  You'd understand if you saw the state of my desk at
home....  now 3 more weeks of piled up stuff.  i'll be spending this
weekend trying to reduce the existing piles & packing, finding the warm
weather clothes, buying dog food, pruning the garden...

anyways - does anybody know of any great hikes in sunny Puerto Rico?
I've got info on a couple short day hikes in the rain forest and am
thinking of renting a car and going down to Guanica near Ponce... but
anyone know of anything specific? I'll have 4 days off in the middle
where I'll be able to leave San Juan, regretfully, I think we will all
be working on the weekends.

Twilight - Pass on a Hello and Awesome Hiking to Bristlecone for me!

--
Paula