Re: [at-l] Fueling Up

No where. Assuming you are flying into Atlanta, I'd suggest a quick trip to
either REI, Rocky Mountain Sports, a hardware store, or similar place for
your favorite fuel. If you are getting a ride into Amicolola Falls Park, I
am sure there is a place or two in Dawsonville for fuel, but expect to buy
a can. You may be able to split it with another hiker.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA