RE: [at-l] Connecticut

Hi Momma Turtle...

CT is one of my favorites (not that I've had a vast trail experience....)
but there are a few ups that might be tough for a little one.  If you
are southbound, St. John's Ledges outside of Kent is a tough climb either
way, but nice view at the top.  Northern CT is pretty much an up/down
ridge walk, but again beautiful views will reward you.  The Hoosatonic River
section is a 6 or 7 mile stroll on a dirt road.

Rocks shouldn't be a problem... Don't have any memory of rocks.

Water will depend on the weather, so anyone in CT have any news on how
the water is???

Have fun!

Sharon

Sharon Sharpe