Re: [at-l] Chernobyl pack...

I have a  "AT" wild things pack.I added 2 large outside net compartments, and a
nylon thing to attack things to if i needed to. I use my tent poles inside the
zippered compartment for added rigidity.It is light. Its size make u think about
everything u take. It works for me on week hikes. THeir phone department is the
worst-" look u want the thing or noT? no we dont have any stuff to mail u- yes or
no- u want it? "