Re: [at-l] Nomad Tent

>Hey Kurt, was there a tent in those pictures of
>Michele? I must have missed it...
>
>Nomad Tent:
>http://www.wanderlustgear.com
>
>Datto
>
>PS: For those who may have 'also' missed it a while
>ago, there are now pictures of the longer version of
>the Nomad tent on Kurt's web site. Fabio is booked to
>model next month, followed by Baywatch's George
>Stephenopolophenopolis in June (the tent was made
>longer just so his name would fit -- he actually would
>easily fit in the regular Nomad if it wasn't for his
>name). Sound bite of George saying, "Ze Nomad! Ze
>Nomad! [click here]"

In the 'truth is stranger than fiction' department:

Speaking of Fabio, I had a chance to photograph him recently at the grand
opening of a roller coaster at a theme park in Va. A the bottom of the
first big drop (200+ feet), going about 70 mph, a canada goose flew across
the track and hit him in the face. (I really wish I was making this up.)
Billion-to-one odds. So I never did get to meet him, nor get any decent
photos. The incident kind of shut the whole PR thing down, and he probably
won't be available for the Nomad shoot for a while.

Ken