[at-l] Other hikers around NOC

Hello again,

I talked to Bristlecone last night and asked if he knew where any of the
AT-L people were, so he gave me their estimated position relative to him.
Here's the list as he knows it.  When I say 'days ahead' it means this is
when they went through NOC.

KC - about 12 days ahead of him
Baltimore Jack - 3 days ahead
Mara - 3 days ahead
Paddler - about 6 days ahead
Christine R (Dairupdar) - about 7 days ahead

He's staying in NOC today, I gave him everyone's messages and he really
appreciates the thoughts people sent.  He also gave me a list of the other
folks he knows who are not AT-L'ers but who are also in NOC now, so I
thought I'd give that to you, in case you know anyone else out there.  So
other '99 thruhikers also at NOC are:  Sidewinder, Waterfall & Tagalong
(from VA), Biohazard (from Athens GA), Gray Rabbit '96, Vice, Magnolia,
Stride, Big Daddy.

It sounds like there's a lot more hikers there but he doesn't know them.
The trail must be really crowded right about now.  Today there are
thunderstorms blowing through NOC.  I think they're supposed to last at
least through tomorrow.  Okay, so sometimes I'm glad I'm home and dry :-)

Twilight