[at-l] Gone for the weekend

   Well everyone, I'm headed off for four days to some place in the Blue
Ridge Mountains that my dad is taking me to.  Me, my dad, and my sister, are
spending a few days hiking Grandfather Mountain, and surrounding areas.  I've
never heard of it, and it sounds pretty "touristy", but I guess we'll see
huh?  If anyone knows anything about this area, or this mountain, please send
a little info my way before about noon on Wednesday.  I'd be, as always, ever
so grateful.  I'll be back Saturday, and I anticipate hours upon hours worth
of reading when I get back from you guys.  You sure do talk a lot ::grin::.
Everyone have a nice weekend.

~Spatula
I think Felix has dubbed me for life with this name ::grin::