[at-l] A well dressed man

    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, yet another inane
q.qu..question, from you know who. Does anyone have any experiance with
Cool-max and Capeline (sic) Which would be preferable? Are there any
differances in their "wicking" abilities? Are these prefered wear on a
hike from Springer Mt. to Hot Springs N.C. or Erwin TN. or can I use
several of my hundreds of T shirts? (Cotton of course.) I was planning
to wear the T's and dispose ot them at resupply points, and have a few
more at the mail drop at FOntana Dam N.C. (Start wearing one and
carrying two.) I was thinking that if I had a change with me (assuming
it were dry) I would not have to worry about Hypothermia. (did I mention
I have stacks of T shirts?) I do not yet own any "wicking" T's. I ask
now, because I am in the last minute of preperation for my slouch
leaving Amicalola Sunday .I await your assistance. Willie Brock Kirkwood
Missouri It is sunny and 62*, with thunderstorms predicted for this
evening.4-5-99.