Re: [at-l] Post Trail...

Magaroni,

Sorry hear about your misfortune. So as not to exacerbate your situation:

1. Drive extra carefully (to CO) when pulling a trailer.
2. Invest in a set of pots and pots, and learn how to cook: Ramen, mac'
cheese are not the best food stuffs (lots of salt). Pasta is good if you
use fresh ingredients.
3. College is a good life-changing experience if you're ready for it. If
you're not ready for it, consider vocational/trade school.
4. If you do incur a massive college-loan debt, pay it off as soon as you
can. Debt is a dream-killer.
5. If you work for 7-11, avoid the late shift. If you have to work the
late shift, pack a gun, learn how to use it, but don't tell your
supervisor. It might save your life. Unlike the AT, midnight shift in a
7-11 store is scary.

I say these in all sincerity.

Best of luck, and congratulations on your having hiked the AT.