No Subject

   alas, alack, gloom and despair. My 99 GA-ME was aborted, three weeks
before my scheduled departure. But once in a Blue Moon something goes my
way and now I can be on the AT from April eleven til may, something,
about the fifth (5) of May. Time to reach Erwin Tennessee and hustle
back home and dream of a GA-ME 2000. Here I sit amongs't eleven (11)
mail drops I would have used but now I am only planning one (1) drop at
Fontana Dam N.C. Question??? Is there a place between Fontana and Hot
Springs to resupply so I will not have to mail myself, and carry nine
days (20 pounds) between Fontana and Hotpoint? If I remember Gatlinburg
is in there somewhere, but it is fourteen (14) miles from the trail and
that would mean a days walk there and a days walk back, (to Gatlinburg).
I believe the weather in mid April would still call for a Polartec 200
Jacked, to be packed along, huh? Give me some more assistance, please..
thanks guys   Willie Brock Kirkwood Missouri