[at-l] Messages

Hey, since I'm going to be at No Business Knob (about ten miles south of
Erwin) shelter tomorrow night, and I'm leaving a note for fellow listers - if
you know of anyone who hasn't made it as far as Erwin yet that you'd like to
get a message to, send it to me.  I'll include it with my message, laminate it
and leave it at the shelter (along with lots of Easter candy <g>)  Email me
before midnite tonight, if possible :)

Thanks, Wildbill, for sending me the AT-L logo ;)

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00