Re: [at-l] Hello everyone

What section will you be hiking? The southernmost stretch?

=>From: <Sianna99@aol.com>
=>
=> Hello everyone.  This is my introduction to the list.  I've been reading your
=>E-mails for several weeks trying to soak up as much information as possible
=>before I head off on the trail this summer.  I'll only be doing a
=>month(northbound) in late June, early July.  I wish I could do the whole thing
=>at once, but school forbids me to take off four months :)  I need as much
=>advice as you all can possibly offer me, I am not a backpacking expert by any
=>stretch of the imagination.  Right now, I need some help with where the heck
=>to mail my food at the end of every week.  Well actually, people are meeting
=>me at the end of every week(will explain that later), and I need to know where
=>they can meet me.  I have it calculated that I'll hike an average of 12.5
=>miles a day, but I'm a little wary of my map calculating skills.  So if
=>someone would be incredibly nice and give me an idea of where the closest town
=>would be at the end of every four weeks that I'll be out there, I would be
=>soooo appreciative.  Right now, I revere you guys as small gods :)  Thanks for
=>the help.  No trail name yet, so I'm just a normal person for now I guess.
=>
=>~Rachel
=>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *
=>