Re: [at-l] Willow motel in Gatlinburg closed

In a message dated 3/30/99 9:16:20 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tmludden@uncc.edu writes:

<< I plan to return to Gatlinburg somtime this summer to see if there is
 a better place to stay that is closer to the park entrance. If anyone has
 other information about other lodging that is reasonable, please let me
 know >>

Seems to me lots of hikers have been staying at the Grand Prix which is in the
end of town closest to the trail and right near the Happy Hiker outfitter
(where they take your picture : ).  I'm not sure of their prices this year but
I did notice it had a laundry and free HBO.

And not too far from the Micro Brewery!

Sly