[at-l] Hello everyone

 Hello everyone.  This is my introduction to the list.  I've been reading your
E-mails for several weeks trying to soak up as much information as possible
before I head off on the trail this summer.  I'll only be doing a
month(northbound) in late June, early July.  I wish I could do the whole thing
at once, but school forbids me to take off four months :)  I need as much
advice as you all can possibly offer me, I am not a backpacking expert by any
stretch of the imagination.  Right now, I need some help with where the heck
to mail my food at the end of every week.  Well actually, people are meeting
me at the end of every week(will explain that later), and I need to know where
they can meet me.  I have it calculated that I'll hike an average of 12.5
miles a day, but I'm a little wary of my map calculating skills.  So if
someone would be incredibly nice and give me an idea of where the closest town
would be at the end of every four weeks that I'll be out there, I would be
soooo appreciative.  Right now, I revere you guys as small gods :)  Thanks for
the help.  No trail name yet, so I'm just a normal person for now I guess.

~Rachel