Subject: Re: [at-l] 1999 Lister Blister Tour
Author:  "Howard D. Lyons;Sr." <turtle@aryeh.com> at ima
Date:    3/30/99 12:49 PM

I met my new doctor, who has done several sections on the AT as well as
other trails, and he began a treatment of prednizone and physical
theropy.  I'm much better already--about 90% of what I should be.

Thank you so much for your help and support.  I guess I am officially a
"section" hiker now. Maybe next time I try a section in VT.  Today I was
ask to be part of a local ministry--we'll see what that does to the
hiking schedule.

Take care,

Turtle  (on hold)