Re: [at-l] Baltimore Jack

In a message dated 3/30/99 10:20:59 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

<< a) Is Baltimore Jack doing another thru hike this year, or is he just
hiking
 around in sections?

Knowing Jack, he's thru-hiking for sure.

 b) If he IS thru hiking, anyone know where he is at the moment? >>

Gusty mentioned she saw him last weekend (two days ago) at Dick's Creek Gap.

You know him, he's a nut, but the best Jeopardy player I've ever seen.  A
pretty good hiker, his pack is enormous!  Give him my regards, when he gets to
your area.  : )

Sly