Re: [at-l] Bristlecone's progress report

TOKTAADN@aol.com wrote:

> I'm curious what the Class of 98ers are doing now.  How did the Trail change
> your life  Are you doing something now that is different than what you
> expected before your hike?  Is hiking and the Trail out of your system?  If
> not, what are your dreams for a future long distance hike?  PCT?  CDT?  AT
> again?  Love to hear your thoughts!

I'm doing the same thing I did before the hike: Landscaping. And, still
enjoying it. I do not have Springer Fever. I have never had Springer
Fever. I suppose that as a southbounder I had Springer Fever every day.
As I said in the article I wrote for the local newspaper, I do not feel
fulfilled. (Therefore, it is not 'out of my system'.) So, I guess, to
answer your questions more directly) It changed my life in that I have
an accomplishment and memories. Not doing anything different (other than
adding Mellencamp to my client list :) I will thruhike again. (soon) Not
interested in the PCT or CDT. Is that enough?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html