[at-l] Worthington Bakery / Black Bears too

Worthington Bakery is open on Fri-Sun during the off-season.  around 8 am to
6 pm

Really opens around May for the thru hikers, and other visitors to the AT
since
right near trail head parking at Culver's Gap.

Their number is 973-948-4490.

If you want a carbohydrate fix, get the fabulous jelly donuts.. Yummy.

Tom bear bells Caggiano

The first 300 pound black bear work up last week and came down from the AT.
I guess he
was hungry, he ate a large Llama. ( This is true. )

He's back up on the AT, we have a three and out rule in this state. He can
eat
on the local food supply, does that include thruhikers??, two times.

We now have over 500 black bear waiting for thru hikers to try to pass
through..

Just make noise ...  although the cubs might chase after you..

Tom bear bells Caggiano

http://www.interactive.net/~hikenet/bearbells.html  HOW I Got my trail
name..