[at-l] The Day of the Word

Well, it is time. I can now safely tell you the results of my lawyerless
meeting. (Were it to be that you are interested in such.) As of
Wednesday, I am officially John Mellencamp's landscaper AND pool boy. (I
may need someone to send me the rules for billiards and snooker. I know
very little about the two to be considered a pool boy.) This is a huge
thing for me. That, and the fact that I'm 90% sure that Stoat will soon
be an Ace of Spades employee. So, now I just gotta go out and do the
work... I'll keep you posted (cross your finners)

So, we need a word of the day to help to celebrate the coup. Should,
therefore, the word be 'chicken'. No, I don't think so. 'Remorse'? No. I
can think of lots of words to not use. It is thinking of the words to use
that is so difficult at times...If I choose one, will you, in fact, use
it? Learn it? Embrace it?

The word shall be...

Buffet

If your car doesn't shine, buff it.

Alrighty, another?

Another

A nut, her brother was taken to the state hospital.

I just can't think this way. I HAVEN'T HAD COFFEE YET.  I must go. I have
a meeting at 10 to learn about pools.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98