Re: [at-l] advice

Define advice.

It is a very good area with multiple opportunities for loops, great views,
and friendly FBI agents. (The latter is a joke). Blue Blazes in the area
vary from difficult to pretty calm, as well as shared with horses or only
bears. I think much of the drought has passed, and water is pretty
available. Much of this is very primitive and wilderness, but services
including Rainbow Springs Campground and the Standing Indian Campground
(not open last weekend) are pretty good. The road up to Deep Gap is open.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA