Re: [at-l] Southbound Anyone?

Yeah, what is up with that, the trail was over and I still had to walk down,
the helicopter option is rather expensive!

What about the approach trail for all of the Southbounders that get picked
up at the forest service road instead of hiking down that? (I am not saying
I hike the approach trail to springer, but lots do...)

-Leif

www.trailjournals.com/leif/