[at-l] Ultmate Yo-Yo Hike.

I had a dream. This hike would take maybe 3 to 4 years. Can't say, I don't
dream big.

Wildbill
			THE HIKE
TRAIL		FROM						TO
AT		Springer Mountain			ADT crossing of the AT
ADT	ADT crossing of the AT		ADT East Terminus
ADT	ADT East Terminus			AT crossing of ADT
AT		AT crossing of ADT			Katahdin
AT		Katahdin					ADT crossing of the AT
ADT	ADT crossing of the AT		CDT crossing of the ADT
CDT	CDT crossing of the ADT	CDT Northern Terminus
CDT	CDT Northern Terminus		CDT Southern Terminus
CDT	CDT Southern Terminus		ADT crossing of CDT
ADT	CDT crossing of the ADT	PCT crossing of the ADT
PCT	ADT crossing of the PCT	PCT Northern Terminus
PCT	PCT Northern Terminus		PCT Southern Terminus
PCT	PCT Southern Terminus		ADT crossing of the PCT
ADT	PCT crossing of the ADT	Western Terminus of ADT
ADT	Western Terminus of ADT	AT crossing of ADT
AT		ADT crossing of the AT		Springer Mountain

AT  	Appalachian Trail (2160 miles)
 <A HREF="http://www.atconf.org/">Appalachian Trail Conference Page</A>
ADT	American Discovery Trail (4800 miles)
 <A HREF="http://www.discoverytrail.org/main.html">American Discovery Trail
Society</A>
CDT	Conitinental Divide Trail ( 3000 miles)
 <A HREF="http://www.gorp.com/cdts/default.htm">Continental Divide Trail
Society</A>
PCT	Pacific Crest Trail (2600 miles)
 <A HREF="http://www.gorp.com/pcta/">Pacific Crest Trail Association</A>

Total for all trails 12,560 miles.  Total for yo-yo 25,120 miles. At 20 miles
a day, it would take 1286 days.