Re: [at-l] heel pain

I've had PF in the past. My family physician gave me an easy exercise that has kept it at bay. While seated with your foot off the floor, point your toes, and use your big toe to write out the alphabet in the air. Do twice with each foot. I guess it does a good job of stretching everything.

Good luck. I know it's a pain...
;-P
Give Me Chocolate