[at-l] Word to your mother!!!

Well, I took my mommy on a hike yesterday. We hiked 8+ miles of the
Spurgeon Hollow Loop Trail (on the northern end of the Knobstone Trail).
She had fun. It was a beautiful day. She was impressed when I made us hot
cocoa using an empty can and some grain alcohol for a stove. The quote of
the week was "It's a good thing this is now." (We were going down a steep
hill at the very end. She was implying that it was hurting and she was
glad that she hadn't hurt from the start.)

So, in honor of hikin' with my mom (and not around the exercise yard, for
a change) the word of the day will be:

Attorney

A 'turnie' trail has lots of curves.

Or...

Parole

If ya pair ole Johnnie up with Billy, sparks will fly.

Or, wait...

The word shall, no, must be:

Climate

When hiking up a hill, you must climb at your own speed.

Well, I'm off to the rescheduled most important no-lawyer meeting of my
life. See you all at Tony Tonontando's mom's house tonight?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html